Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Give Me A Tin Roof, A Front Porch & A Gravel Road

   What a wonderful weekend we had with Amy and her family! Amy is one of the coolest people I have ever met. She loves living in the "Boondocks" as I affectionately call them, getting her milk, cream (which is so thick you have to use a spoon to scoop it) eggs, vegetables and chicken from a local Amish farm. It's an experience to sit at her kitchen table, drinking hot tea, while she makes kettle corn from scratch, or some other lovely concoction that is beautiful and delicious. 

   Her log cabin boasts many murals, as she is a talented artist. (I actually commissioned her to do one in my son's room many years ago). So as you can see, I look forward to my travels there to photograph her family as much as they will have us. 


Until Next Time...

Much Love, 
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

The best gift to an artist is recognition. Thanks for your words!