Monday, May 13, 2013

Long Time...No Post?

It has been a busy year to say the least. I started working as a freelance photographer for a local publishing house, and have done various marketing jobs that have been the bulk of my business. While learning and experiencing these new aspects of the industry has been great fun, I am so happy to be getting back to what is ultimately what I love about my job. Art. Sharing this gift with others; as many people as I can, as a matter of fact. If you know nothing about me, know this: I love what I do. I love meeting new people from all aspects of life, no matter what their background or budget. And I always, always have my camera with me. 

Enjoy the following "Blogapalooza" posts! I know I had a blast...





No comments:

Post a Comment

The best gift to an artist is recognition. Thanks for your words!