Monday, May 20, 2013

Family... Is Everything

  The opening to many of my marketing letters is usually something like: "I seriously get to meet some of the coolest people on Earth". That is certainly true of Pam & Dave's family. 
  
  They invited me to their oasis, their vacation home, where their whole family had gathered for the weekend (Pam's B-day & also Mother's day). Perfect time for family photos; Not to mention, they are, one and all, GORGEOUS!

  As we  hiked through their beautiful property; complete with dogwood trees and fields of wild aster, not to mention a bulldozer :) - it was as if they had invited me into their own paradise.

  I fell in love with this family - and it's days like this; when I've laughed until my face hurt, when I get to work with people who are so cooperative and up for anything in my artistic playbook; that my world feels nearly complete.  

 First up: My favorite...


















Thank you for such a wonderful experience. (Oh...and I'm sorry for getting my car stuck in the ditch! Thanks for laughing and helping me get it out...) 

Much Love,
 Beth 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Especially love the one in the field with the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I adore this photo shoot!! I want some pics of me and Steve out in our woods an down by the creek, and maybe on his tractor! you are my girl, one of these days we need to make it happen!! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete

The best gift to an artist is recognition. Thanks for your words!