Tuesday, July 2, 2013

" Let's Play Dress Up..."

One of the quintessential "girl" activities is playing dress up. It's the fond memories that we look back on, a time when our imaginations took over and we lost ourselves in worlds and places that only we know. That's what this momma had in mind for her daughter's shoot. I will say, this Little Miss was resilient! She barely whimpered through 12 dress changes. Yes, 12. :)

When we departed, the house a sea of tulle, taffeta, and lace; the world seemed a little bit more whimsical, and our hearts so full we thought they'd burst. I have a feeling this baby girl will have many more "Dress Up Days" in her future.
















I thought this photo was so sweet. These kids are so loved, it just makes my heart swell. 

Thank you for letting me capture your little ones at such a precious age! 


Much Love, 
Beth 

1 comment:

The best gift to an artist is recognition. Thanks for your words!